At the end of the company’s financial year, you will need to provide the following: –
Full Annual Accounts
The annual accounts will contain a balance sheet, a profit and loss account, a note about the accounts and a director’s report.
Annual accounts must also be prepared for
- Companies House (unless you use abbreviated accounts)
- HM Revenue and Customs
A Company Tax Return
A company tax return will also need to be prepared, which includes a profit or loss calculation which is used to calculate how much corporation tax you will need to pay. The profit and loss calculation is slightly different to the one produced in the annual accounts.
Deadline to pay your corporation tax is 9 months and 1 day following the end of your companies accounting period.
- A fast, efficient and reliable service
- Prepare your annual accounts from the financial information that you provide
- Calculate your liability for corporation tax
- Provide you with a financial statement
- Provide you full support via email, telephone and in person (if local) including weekends
- Offer a competitive rate including monthly payment plans
- We can also help with new company start ups
COMPLETE YOUR DETAILS AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK TO ARRANGE A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION